Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The world's easiest homemade body scrub!

Bonjour! This is my first post and I would like to share something amazing with u all.

I didn't use any body scrub until i realized that my skin was dull and dry. I started to search for products but there are too many in the market. And then by chance i was allured by a few websites that taught us how to make a sugar scrub at home and that everybody was commenting how incredibly soft their skin felt. Should I take a try? Does it really good as it claims? Afterwhile, I decided to try it. There was no reason that i shouldn't try it as it's so so so economical. I modified the recipe myself because I felt that it was troublesome to prepare lots of ingredients. I simply mixed brown sugar(50%) with olive oil (50%) and a small amount of aloe vera gel to form a paste and massage gently onto my damp skin. Then i rinsed it with warm water, following my daily body wash. I gotta tell u, after the bath, i could feel the instant result that my skin was super soft and supple! The secret is, sugar cane produces glycolic acid, one of the alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliates the skin. I also scrub it over my lips as an alternative to lip scrub to keep my lips perfectly buffed.

Other recipe: Oat and brown sugar scrub

Try it yourselves and feel the difference!



No comments: